Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this really Carolina?








I can't believe this weather. It started to snow during the night and kept snowing for half the day. I don't mind though. Marcus's classes were all canceled so we all just got to stay home and hang out. Great day for us! And even though our little guys have colds, we just couldn't resist letting them play in the snow for at least a little bit. Weston really loved the snow, and he especially loved eating the snow. Andrew didn't care for being out in the cold at first, but he got used to it and ended up having fun.
Aside from our crazy weather, I should say that we were able to watch the inauguration. It was really fun to watch. It is an exciting day and I'm excited to see what happens in the next four years.

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get to have extra time with your husband during law school! Unfortunately I don't think Rob will ever have a snow day! ;) Your little guys are so cute! I can't wait to see little Madison! Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it feel like "home sweet home"? Just when I thought we were done with it we get another good storm! I'm so ready for the spring! Weston looked like he had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I miss those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow makes me miss Salt Lake! I love the weather here in St. George but we only had one real snow day this year, and it didn't last very long. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete